SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2017
- There are no restrictions for participation in the Run
- Any age, marathoners, runners, walkers, blades, strollers, wheelchairs.
- Participants may enter individually, as a family or a team.
- Prizes will be awarded to the:
- best time in each category
- individual who brings in the most pledges
- team which brings in the most pledges
- A minimum $50 pledge, per participant, must accompany the registration and waiver form.
- Children, aged 12 and younger, who are participating with family are not required to collect pledges.
- Registrants will receive confirmation of registration.
- Pledges will be accepted up to the morning of the Run.
- Receipts will be issued for all pledges of $20 or more, when the information provided is complete and legible.
- Full Marathon: Run Check-In – 7:00 am; Run Start Time – 8:00 am
- Half Marathon: Run Check-In – 7:00 am; Run Start Time – 8:00 am
- 10 Km Run: Run Check-In – 7:00 am; Run Start Time – 8:00 am
- 5 Km Run/Walk Run Check-In – 7:00 am; Run Start Time – 8:00 am
Completed Registration Forms:
- Mail: Southwest YES Box 103 Swift Current, SK S9H 3V5
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand-deliver, any time of day or night: Dorie’s House (205 Herbert St E) Attn: Betty McDougall
- DOWNLOAD Run Information here: Information Sheet
- DOWNLOAD Registration & Waiver here: Registration and Waiver
- DOWNLOAD Pledge Form here: Pledge Form
- All participants must check in to the registration table no less than one-half hour prior to the start time, on the day of the race, in order for run time to be clocked.
Doctors Bolton & Kristmanson, Railway Health Clinic
WinMar – Property Restoration Specialists
Email email@example.com; we will respond promptly